Monday, March 7, 2011

The True Essence of being a Woman


For me, the true essence of being a woman aside from maintaining the beauty inside and out is having a courage to face life being a mother and be strong enough by nurturing another human being to live in this world and willing to carry out the responsibility beneath it. Conceiving a life into a womb for 9 months isn't easy plus to consider the discomforts and back pains during the entire pregnancy, more so if it's a time to bring him into the real world while going through a so called "laboring pain". But at the end of all those pains and sacrifices, hearing the first cry and seeing a wonderful blessing from our creator for the very first time-- a child, makes you realized that it's all worth it. I haven't experience all those things because I'm not on that chapter of life yet I know in God’s perfect time it will come to let me experience how great it is to be a mother. Though as a Nurse, I have assisted a lot of mothers in bringing out a new life and have seen them in tears of joy as I always observed and realized how grateful and blessed they are of having a gift of life. In fact sometimes, i feel so empathetic that I would just noticed some tears falling down from my eyes when I see and hold the baby and put into the mother's tummy to facilitate a bond. Maybe it's just a happiness for other people and been excited for them. Or maybe at the back of my mind, I'm excited yet with fear for myself when it's about time for me to face a new chapter of my life and see myself lying on the bed at delivery room in pain yet someone is there beside me while comforting and assuring me that life could be as wonderful as it is if it's complete. Indeed, having a child and raising him in a good family ties with due respect and fear to God is more than having any luxurious things in this world that nothing can compares to the real happiness it may bring. Being a caring mother, a loving wife, a responsible parent and being the real you is the real essence of being a woman that nobody could even ask for more. :))


Happy WOMEN's Day to ALL Fabulous Women out there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment