Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a review: Summer is here once again. :)

I really love to travel and explore be it here around our country or abroad (a dream yet) and maybe that is why i do like "Dora the Explorer" I feel her character in the real world. Funny but true-blue! I love adventure, discover and learn new things and Meet new friends as well with different cultures and beliefs in life. Life has really a lot of things to offer so I always make sure to try and taste every bit of this “smooth-sweet life” and of course grab every opportunity that has come my way. Just like everyone, I want to live and enjoy life to the fullest! 


In this year, so far my best escapade is when I together with my aunt and cousins explored the beauty of North particularly in Ilocos. Yes! We tasted the best Empanada and Longganisa in town, moved around the Heritage village in Vigan on a “calesa” tour. We have seen the corpse (wax?!) of former President Ferdinand Marcos while we visited their ancestral house in Batac. We enjoyed sight seeing from the top of Cape Bojeador Lighthouse—a cultural heritage structure in Burgos, Ilocos Norte which was established during the Spanish Colonial period. It was also known as the highest lighthouse in our country. What's the most great of all is, we were able to visit and see the "Giant Electric Fan" *wink* as what my niece called to the 15 Windmills in coastal town of Bangui. So amazing Wind Power Project and as it was known as “The First Wind Farm in Southeast Asia”. We also visited different old churches which are part of the history and among the major attractions of the province like Paoay Church, Bantay Church, and Vigan Cathedral.


Since its summer then, we welcome summer there in Pagudpod where you could see lots of nice beaches. We enjoyed beach hopping. We first stayed at Hannah's Beach Resort & Convention Center and at Saud Beach Resort and Hotel on the other day both is uber beautiful beach I've ever been w/ its clean & clear, turquoise water. So peaceful place and not that crowded a great place to chillax. 

My cousin enjoying the good ambiance by the beach. =)

By the way, those two both offered the best service and amenities. Definitely, it's a Boracay in the North. :)) I really recommend it to all. Super Nice! Indeed, It's a 3-day fun-filled great experience of adventure. It was almost a half-day trip yet all the waiting is definitely worth it. 

We are the Beach Bums! Obviously, we do really love beach! :)


PAGUD-PAGUD & PUD-PUD. un lang! =)

So glad I'd been into one of the places I’ve always wanted to visit.  
VIGAN + PAGUDPUD. I really love the place, the foods and of course the nice people we've met there.


How about you? What's your most travel escapade? Kindly share us, too. We'll be glad to hear about it. :))
















No comments:

Post a Comment